TUCSON BIKE TOURS
There is so much to see in Tucson but one of the most enjoyable and efficient ways to take in this incredible city is a guided bicycle tour on a comfy bike.
“Guided bicycle tours through Tucson’s Historic Neighborhoods” is Tucson Bike Tours speciality.
You can ride in a small group with a great guide and choose from three different tours.
The Sunrise Tour offers the coolest temperatures, the softest light and quietest streets and there are plenty of post-tour breakfast options
The Day tour will immerse you in vibrant barrios. Take in the sites of old forts to modern art. Cruise the best of historic, quirky, and bike-friendly Tucson!
Night tours highlight bright neon signs to candlelit shrines. The blast of train whistles to the taste of Sonoran hotdogs. A night ride feeds the senses.
WHAT TO EXPECT (Please check website for precise descriptions and times)
- Tours about 2-3 hours long. dependent on choice of tour
- About 8-11 miles (18km) on flat or more challenging terrain dependent on choice of tour
- The pace is relaxed and there are frequent stops at points of interest.
- The routes vary dependent on tour chosen
- A snack is provided, but feel free to also bring your own
- Tours meet and end from the Tucson Bike Tours office off 4th Avenue
- Riders must be 4’8″ to 6’6″ tall (142-198cm).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be re-scheduled with at least 48 hours notice.
- A signed release form is required.